Submit your own letter today, it only takes a few minutes and it will help show the public are ready and willing to take action on climate change – and we need the government to act now.
To all mankind,
To everyone who lives and breaths on this earth.
1. Please stop deforestation, it is ruining the atmosphere in many ways.
2. Stop dropping litter, put it in a bin or take it home with you.
3. Walk more or use public transport as emissions from cars are polluting the atmosphere.
4. Make more effort to get countries like China to understand the damage they are doing to our world by not obeying the rules.
5. Reduce the number of babies born . There is no need to bring so many into this already overcrowded world. This is not a competition and now there are so many ways for birth control there is no need to produce a large family. Think of the miserable lives our offspring will have if our population keeps growing.
THINK AHEAD, NOT JUST ABOUT THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE BUT FOR YEARS TO COME.
The Great Big Green Week is the UK’s biggest ever celebration of community action to tackle climate change. Find out how you can get involved.